[IRCA] 650 CKOM Saskatoon on Prison Radio from ON

[IRCA] 650 CKOM Saskatoon on Prison Radio from ON

650 CKOM Saskatoon on Prison Radio from ON. Glad I gave it a whirl tonight.

Not getting it on my east-west wire, which actually cuts more to the south than to the west, or my south-north wire.

Pretty solid set of call letters, was expecting the MN station, which is more common. So far no luck on others from SA besides 540. Hoping for 600, 980, 1330, all of which I need. CKOM is a relog but only a couple times in recent years.

Haven't had as much un on the PR ULR since I had a presumed Libya (on 972+ if I recall correctly) in Newfoundland last month.

Lots of new stations this past week on the AOR+ ... mostly close-in on graveyards. Did have Korean again on 1040; got a solid ID last night on WPUS415 in NJ - it's been strong lately and I am surprised no one other than Barry in Ottawa has reported it. CHAM 900 Hamilton ON was off for a few hours this morning, but so was I (asleep) and I only got in on the fun with 10 minutes to go before it came back on. Xmtr is now fixed, I'm told. Had country unID (SA or NS etc?), Focus on the Family, and a presumed Mexican.

I leave in the morning, immediately after SRS.

Saul

Burnt Riv er ON