[IRCA] TP for 17 Dec from Victoria, BC

Other than the fact that VoA - 1575 won't go away (been a  fair signal from 1600UT for the last 20 minutes), it was another dullish morning.  Couple of checks between 1500 and 1540UT, and 639 took the prize with CNR-1, briefly good //5030 at 1503UT.  828 had its moments also, but 972 and 774 were only to the point of recognizable language.  1134 also appeared briefly and poorly but I wasn't able to determine if it was China or Korea.

Signals were fading up very briefly, so I'm sure some "hard work" DXing would have yielded a few more loggings, but breakfast seemed more important.

best wishes,

Nick