Re: [IRCA] UNID 1330 Gospel........is WJSS Havre De Grace, MARYLAND???

On Wednesday 16 December 2009 01:09, Robert Ross wrote:
> So....it's gotta be WJSS.....which turns out to be a RELOG for me!!

For me too... oh well, I had my doubts it was from one of the southern
states - they're rarely heard here on the regional channels, unless
they get a helping hand from auroral conditions.  Nice work on
solving the mystery!

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON