Re: [IRCA] Anyone Near MILWAUKEE who can confirm if "The NEW 860" is WNOV Mil...

Re: [IRCA] Anyone Near MILWAUKEE who can confirm if "The NEW 860" is WNOV Mil...

Hi Robert,
I know you have your answer, but since  it's a local here, I thought I'd
write.  That is indeed how they ID, and my  impression is that they do power
down at night, since Toronto is typically  stronger at night than WNOV where
we live in a southern suburb.  WNOV is  soon launching a translator on
102.5, and now their web site  (http://mywnov.com/) only refers to it.  Whether
or not they were running  day power, you had a great catch!  Congratulations!

73, Tim  Noonan/Oak Creek WI

In a message dated 12/08/2009 08:48:23 P.M. Central  Standard Time,