From: Dave L. Hascall <dhascall@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 8:59 PM
Subject: Dave Hascall here w/your 860 KHz unID
To: va3sw@xxxxxxxxxx, walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx

I'm away from my other PC.  I saw this on the reflector.  Your
860 unID must be Milwaukee, WI.  I saw this on DX Mid America:

860 WNOV Milwaukee: urban AC; "The New 860"; 5:30 a.m.-8 p.m.;
3815 N Teutonia Ave, 53206

and

http://jeremy.wisconsinbroadcasting.com/mrp/milwaukeeam.html

Google is your friend.......

Can one of you post this back to the IRCA list?

73,
Dave in Indy

--
Sincerely,