[IRCA] What's up with KOTC-830 "My 830?"

[IRCA] What's up with KOTC-830 "My 830?"

Got only a brief chance to DX this past weekend - and added two new to
the ULR only logbook.  I also missed some wild Midwestern tropo, too.
A few Central Indiana DX'ers had UHF DTV stations over 600 miles.
Impressive!

I'm inching (and only barely) toward 200 in the ULR book.  I'm missing
some obvious ones and even a few channels (970 and 1390 for instance)
are completely missing but as I put some more time and effort into it,
I'll get there.

What is up with KOTC 830, Kennett, MO?  Weren't they picking up and
moving to Memphis?
http://boards.radio-info.com/smf/index.php?topic=151192.0

I heard classic rock on 830 and "My-830" non-ID's, late Saturday
afternoon.  This is KOTC.  They are no longer SS, as stated in
Wikipedia.  Very nice classic rock songs!  Monster signal but sub par
modulation.   Conversely KFUO on 850, also from MO was putting out a
great signal AND sound.  Both are relogs but new to the ULR book.

850 KFUO MO Clayton 11-14 1730 Strong w/REL programming.  Way
o/everyone. ID. DH-IN

830 KOTC MO Kennett(?) 11-14 1733 G signal w/poor modulation.  Lots of
end-to-end Classic rock songs.  Only "My-830" non-ID's.  Aren't they
moving the whole operation to the Memphis area? DH-IN

DH - Dave Hascall
Indianapolis, IN
Time EST
Eton E-100 w/Grundig S-350 spotting rig