[IRCA] Beverage - Wellbrook Array Comparisons

[IRCA] Beverage - Wellbrook Array Comparisons

At 18:22 11/8/2009, Chuck Hutton wrote:

Nick Hall-Patch had his ALA-100 array at Grayland with myself and Bruce Portzer Oct. 3 and 4. During that period, we compared it with a 1400' Beverage at 320 degrees that was terminated via 3 six foot ground rods. A different antenna than a 600' Beverage, to be sure.

It was no contest at all according to Nick. The Beverage was in a league by itself. Perhaps Nick can provide details if needed.

The Beverage provided Chinese adio on at least 111 channels, and there are some recordings still in the can that I have not checked.

Chuck