[IRCA] All night talker on 830 SOLVED!

Hi;

The all night talker that has been under WCCO for the past week has been
solved!!!  Just before 0100, early Saturday morning they came out of
some talk show and there were all kinds of boings, beeps and other
sounds, followed by WKTX calls and mention of the CoL, Cortland, Ohio.
This one is new to both logs.  They are a 1 Kw daytimer, obviously on
late.  My old (1991) NRC log mentions they can operate until LSS at WCCO
but not 24 hours! :)  I also found this on the web, so they've been
doing this for over a week:

http://boards.radio-info.com/smf/index.php/topic,155672.msg1320032.html

The news is USA but the programming is IRN, IIRC.  Thanks to all who
offered up suggestions.  I really thought that this was PA but am
pleasantly surprised.

Earlier Friday evening, I logged WTAR 850 VA for the first time.

850 WTAR VA Norfolk 11-6 1630 G w/ WSJ report and local ads. New! DH-IN

830 WKTX OH Cortalnd 11-7 0059 P-F u/WCCO w/talk show and full LID, not
bad on peaks in WCCO null.  Daytimer on late.  Have heard for several
nights, straight. New!  DH-IN

Time EST. E-100 and S-350 (spotting radio) both barefoot

73,
Dave Hascall
Indianapolis, IN