Re: [IRCA] New QSLs

Thanks Mike. I sent that report out to BBC Scotland as a lark as the BBC
generally does not reply to QSL requests to the London office, but I
thought Glasgow may be different. At least I did get a reply.
   As far as Nick's beacon. It is always nice hear and QSL a fellow
DXer's broadcast. Those are especially special.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager