[IRCA] TP hunting on the East Coast

Bruce Portzer dropped into the Starchat #mwdx chat room as the TA's here were started to fade out. We concentrated in some possible frequencies which might yield TPs, 693, 747, and 774. All three frequencies have potent TA's on their, and for a while there is an overlap time when it is sunrise in NW Asia and Sunset in NE Asia. So I tried to sort things out to see if I was receiving either late TAs or Early TPs. It looks like they were mostly lingering TAs. However, a couple of times I thought I MIGHT HAVE HAD some Japanese talk on 693 and 747.
More later after I am had a chance to listen to the recordings.

Bill Harms
Long Beach Island