[IRCA] Two new logs!

Couldn't sleep, as usual, so I reached for the bedside E-100.  I did
hear the same IRN news / talker again on 830, sometimes level w/WCCO,
when 'CCO was nulled.  After doing lots of thinking, I'm guessing that
this is Carlisle PA.  They actually run 6 Kw nights versus 5 Kw day.
The show was not Dr. Lauren Rogers, as I thought that I heard the night
before, it was something else but I got the Doctor part right.  :)  At
0555 EST the talker mentioned that they were going to wrap up their
program after a commercial break.  I never heard them again.  Instead SS
moved up and was actually outdoing 'CCO.  My confidence has been
restored in SS broadcasters ID'ing in EE as I clearly heard "W-F-N-O" in
both SS and EE and "Norco" and "AM 830".  Cool.  Relog for the overall
log but they are a new one to the ULR book.

Checked on my local 250 watt powerhouse on 810, WSYW.  They once again
signed on at 0500 instead of the legal (w/PSRA) 0600.

While getting dressed at 0625, I heard ESPN on 1360, into local HS
volleyball scores.  This was WHBG, Harrisonburg, VA.  This one is new to
the overall logbook!

830 WFNO LA Norco 11-6 0600 MX music w/nice SS and EE TOH ID.  F-G
against WCCO. Relog but new for the ULR logbook.  DH-IN

1360 WHBG VA Harrisonburg 11-6 0625 G w/HS volleyball scores and "ESPN
1360 Harrisonburg" announcements. NEW! DH-IN

73,
Dave Hascall
Indianapolis