Re: [IRCA] 1510 Boston and what about-

Bill,

I checked my 1955-56 logs from Iceland. Radio Luxembourg was on 1439 kHz. They boomed into Keflavik. One of the very best signals from Europe. They also played pop/rock as you noted. Rock music was just catching on at that time so Radio Lux was very popular.

Don K.
S.F. CA

bill kral wrote:
Radio Luxembourg on 208 Meters Medium Wave was indeed on the air in the sixties with English pop music and an American DJ aimed at the UK at night while daytime language was mainly French.I can't remember exactly what the equivalent of 208 is in KHz but I think it is around 1410.Bill in BC