[IRCA] hoas ect.

Hey All, I`m not under an hoa as such, but I still can`t have an outdoor ant. anymore.(used to have 6 up at one time when I lived downtown) I put   one up here and had to take it down a few days later when some one walked under it and complaned.(what the hell is this?) I guess that they had never seen an ant. before.(in that form anyway. just a long wire for mw/sw) Good dx to all, Robbie in wyoming