[IRCA] WKFL 1170 Website Listing showing them as ...FAITH RADIO.

[IRCA] WKFL 1170 Website Listing showing them as ...FAITH RADIO.

Hi Guys:

Here is the Text from the "RADIO TIME WEBSITE" that lists WKFL as "Faith Radio". Wish I had more..but this is all I can find. The Station Website Link doesn't work. I have no Idea what affiliation Faith FM has with a Jammin' 107.7 FM Station Logo also listed here??

This is most likely an Old Weblisting......but at one time WKFL was apparently "Faith Radio".

I'll keep working on this...but so far not accomplishing much!!

73...ROB VA3SW

 WKFL - Faith Radio 1170 AM Bushnell, FL

   /Wildwood - Bushnell & Throughout Central Florida/

Faith Radio Logo

   * Visit the station website <http://www.geocities.com/wkfl1170am/>
   *

   * Faith Radio is not currently available over the internet using
     RadioTime. If you know the station's internet stream, please share
     <#> it.