[IRCA] UNID Need Help Please.....1170 FAITH RADIO....Southern Gospel

[IRCA] UNID Need Help Please.....1170 FAITH RADIO....Southern Gospel

Hi Guys:

 I fell asleep listening to a Southern Gospel Station UNDER WWVA at
0224 EDT......I woke up @ 0342 EDT to the same Station...Only a little
Stronger and got a SLOGAN ID that I need help with.
The Station Gave an ID as "FAITH RADIO". The ONLY inference to this
Slogan I can find on the Web is for a FLORIDA Station WKFL Bushnell,
FLORIDA. Only problem is that the Station is currently shown as SILENT.

The Station heard seemed to be from the SOUTH of me???

Does anyone know if this station has been Re-Activated..the FCC Site
shows it as SILENT. Could they be testing???

Or...is there someone else on the Frequency using "FAITH RADIO"????

Any and all help on this appreciated.

Heard on the SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight....BAREFOOT.

1170  UNID  Need Help Nov/01/09 0216-0400 EDT   EE     FAIR
Under and Mixing with WWVA. At times over WWVA when I could null
WWVA..but it was tough. Southern Gospel Music from 0216 Tune In.
Female Spoke between songs...usually after 2-3 Songs.
Fell asleep at around 0227 edt..and awoke @ 0342 to more Southern
Gospel and a CLEAR ID by a FEMALE @ 0345 as "FAITH RADIO". Into More
Southern Gospel past 0400 EDT.

UNID.....Need Help Please