Re: [IRCA] Perseus receiver

Enjoy, Mike! It's certainly changed the hobby for me, and for the better.

Thanks Nigel I will, tho it might take a while to learn everything about it.

And, you had TA's last night? It was zero here last night, not even any carriers worth mentioning. Better tonight, with audio on 1134, 1089 (seems to be the Russian), and 1215, along with a fair number of carriers. As Nick mentioned, the best for several days.

Yeah I had a few with fair audio, 1134 and 1575 come to mind. There was also a couple with very faint audio lower down, but not enough to discern language. Plus many carriers. Tonight just carriers noted.

Mike in St Isidore, AB