[IRCA] late loggings

Bruce's mention of DXers going over recordings made me do that very thing......a recording of 828kHz at 1400UT on one of those top of the line mornings not so long ago, 21 October.

Sure enough, JOBB is dominant, but there are Chinese pips across the hour as well, then a big musical interlude on JOBB, which paused just long enough for an English "Beijing News Radio" to pop through followed by a bellowed "konichiwa" as JOBB re-entered the fray, and ironically immediately went into CC lessons, covering up what sounded like CC talk underneath.

OK, this is an SDR-14 recording, so 774 is there also.   At the same break in the music on 774, there is "Hebei renmin guangbo dientai" spoken by a woman creeping through.   (JOUB was about 10dB stronger than KTTH-770 at this point...makes for quality reception)

These are new for me, heard a number of times before, but never ID'd.

best wishes,

Nick