Re: [IRCA] Laptop Computer Requirements for an SDR

Re: [IRCA] Laptop Computer Requirements for an SDR

Guy,

As I have mentioned, the computer radio is still in the back of my mind.
But I might as well get a laptop I can use. Knowing me, I don't buy new
receivers often. I still use the R8 from 1992.  The same thing would be
true with a laptop I am sure. So I should get one that will work well
down the road. Since I am not computer savvy, getting a new laptop
period will be a experience for me. hi. So I have a long way to go. hi.
Thanks for your advice. Much appreciated.

73,

Patrick