[IRCA] TPs heard in Calgary AB + Alaska TWB on 529 this AM

[IRCA] TPs heard in Calgary AB + Alaska TWB on 529 this AM

Listened this morning on the SR-II barefoot from 1330 to 1400, JOAK-594 and JOIB-747 both
had good audio at times but conditions not as good as early last week.

Had an interesting station on 529 when I went to check 531 - one of the transcribed weather broadcasts (TWB) from Alaska. Per the Hepburn site this could have been FDV / KBN 58 Nome or SQM / KQA 59 Level Island - I suspect the latter as it is much
closer. Anyone else log those?

73,

Deane McIntyre VE6BPO
Calgary Alberta