[IRCA] WCRV 640 out of state

** U S A. Tuning around MW for traces of TA carriers (there were a few), Oct 18 at 2310 UT I found that WWLS OK had turned off its IBOC noise surrounding 640 and was also quite nullable on the DX-398, so I could hear instead a strong, steady signal from elsewhere: disgusting anti-choice discussion mentioning what was going on in Southern California. KFI? Surely not this early. Continued without breaks until wrap-up at 2327, someone on phone from Kansas with Operation Rescue, then about Nebraska and Wichita, turned out to be Troy Newman, but show host sounded like Dick Fox, on The Complete Chapter? Not at all sure of either name as mumbled quickly. But nice clear full ID at 2329 as ``Covering Memphis, WCRV, Collierville-Memphis.`` LSS is 2330 UT in October, so was still running 50 kW non-direxional daytime; no wonder it overcame WWLS. Unfortunately I did not keep listening to hear if and when they really dropped to 480 watts night, direxional away from LA
 and OK.

Looking further thru FCC info via AM Query, for facility number 6486, I see that WCRV transmitter site is axually barely in Mississippi. Tiger map shows it right on the state line, but coordinate is:

34° 59' 35.00" N Latitude  Power:   50.0   kilowatts (kW) Daytime
i.e. 25 seconds south of the 35th parallel which forms the southern boundary of Tennessee from end to end (tho there is a jog in the middle at Pickwick Lake, per Rand McNally atlas, presumably due to a surveying error long ago) (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)