Re: [IRCA] Powerline noise

Update on my powerline noise. The Bonneville Power people are here along
with PP&L and they are looking for it. Unfortunately no noise to speak
of today. Isn't that always the case? Anyway, I went around with them
checking poles and we found a couple that are suspect. They are supposed
to get back with me later today. One pole wire looked really suspect
with lose wires. They are both in the area of the noise. But when we had
the East wind and warm temps it was noisy. Today partly cloudy and cool.
But the sun is out, so there is hope.  They will knock some wires around
if it doesn't show up on its' own. These are three experts. The
Bonneville guy has been checking out noise issues for over 40 years. I
am keeping my fingers crossed they get it this time around.

73,

Patrick