[IRCA] BOG on the web (read this one first) (Jim Glover)

[IRCA] BOG on the web (read this one first) (Jim Glover)

Jim,
My first experience with a 500' BOG was lackluster as well.  The culprit?
Location.
I laid the wire in the street gutter parallel to the street on which my
house sits.  It was deaf, most likely caused by rebar in the
concrete gutter.  I moved it 90' to the rear of the house into the dirt
alley and it worked FB and I was able to parallel a 335' BOG against it for
phasing and everything worked as advertised-side rejection and directivity
were definitely present.
73 Gil