Re: [IRCA] TP's for 09-21-09 EXCELLENT!

At 06:05 AM 9/21/2009, you wrote:

>Good Morning,
>
>Listened from 1120-1304 utc.  Downs seemed down early, so
>I quit and went back to bed.

Unlike Dennis, I had a superb Asian opening this morning.  In fact, I'd say it's my best Asian morning with plenty of audio on just about all the lower frequencies.  There was even a modest DU opening around 14:00 when I switched over to the DU antenna.  Plenty of highlights and too many to report (got to go to work), but I'll fill you in later.  Wish I was in Grayland or Masset!  Colin, you should have been here this morning!  John...can't wait to hear what you heard!  ....Walt in Victoria.