[IRCA] Five Below Perseus SDR Blog Redesigned; New Web Address

[IRCA] Five Below Perseus SDR Blog Redesigned; New Web Address

I've moved my Perseus SDR blog to a new hosting service and have given the
blog a new look. I trust you'll find it easier to navigate and more pleasing
to the eye. The search feature is improved and gives more relevant results,
too. The topics section on the left sidebar is a work in progress, and will
grow as I tag more of the past entries with categories.
The new address is:  http://fivebelow.squarespace.com

Please update your bookmarks, RSS feeds, etc., as all new content will
appear at this Web address. The previous location at Blogspot.com will
manually redirect readers to this URL for 60 days, and then it will be
disabled.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA