Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 16:59:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [Tvfmdx] Mt. Wilson

I recall a long time ago, the late Don Erickson and I had an ongoing
debate by letter ( yes, it was that long ago ) about the relative
scariness of earthquakes vs hurricanes. At the time I think we both
agreed that tornadoes were the worst.

What parts of California have to contend with in terms of natural
disasters simply isn't fair - earthquakes, monsoons coming in off the
ocean, mudslides, and the fires.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]