Re: [IRCA] [Tvfmdx] Mt. Wilson

I recall a long time ago, the late Don Erickson and I had an ongoing debate by letter ( yes, it was that long ago ) about the relative scariness of earthquakes vs hurricanes. At the time I think we both agreed that tornadoes were the worst.

What parts of California have to contend with in terms of natural disasters simply isn't fair - earthquakes, monsoons coming in off the ocean, mudslides, and the fires.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id