Re: [IRCA] Where Did the 9 kHz Splits Go? - Aug. 31 Non-Loggings

Re: [IRCA] Where Did the 9 kHz Splits Go? - Aug. 31 Non-Loggings

Same here - I had a weak carrier on 1566 and that was about it. I'm sure glad I'm sleeping in and recording with the SDR.

Bruce in Seattle

Guy Atkins wrote:
This morning was a 99.9% complete washout for TP / DU signals making to my
broadband terminated loop in Puyallup. I reviewed all Perseus WAVs from 1245
to 1330 UTC and found no hets or audio, except very weak Japanese audio on
747 at 1255. It lasted only a minute, and disappeared.
I wonder if my pal Gary across town did any better...

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
www.perseus-sdr.blogspot.com