Re: [IRCA] Oldies on 1230

That was supposed to go to Martin direct but I screwed up. Sorry. I had not planned on announcing my wife's death to everyone but now it's done and it's OK. I am holding up pretty well.

Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Oldies on 1230

Thanks! I'm watching the fire coverage on KCAL-9. Things are not looking good around Mt. Wilson.

I think I may have told you awhile back that my wife Susie had cancer. She had two separate and unrelated cancers in the last two years and died on July 5. She had just had her 58th birthday. I'm a widower at 53.

Are you going to the IRCA convention? I'll be there.