Re: [IRCA] Frank FM 97.1 on 1310- Still ???

Re: [IRCA] Frank FM 97.1 on 1310- Still ???

A few thoughts here.

1) If there's any way to get an approx DF from DE that might help, John.

2) Since the anmt says "all new.." and there seem to be no anmts. This is likely a very recent format change, perhaps also an ownership change since there's no ads. I'd expect that in a week or two you'll hear ads.

3) Have you heard it clearly across the hour to be certain there's no ID ? If not..I suggest taping this for a couple hours while you sleep.

4) Is there some usual station on 1310 that seems oddly missing? Perhaps that is the culprit.

73 KAZ