[IRCA] Re; "Frank FM" on 1310

> From: John Cereghin <jcereghin@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> I am still hearing "The All New 97.1 Frank FM" on 1310, with non-stop
> music "from the 60s, 70s and 80s".  Also mentioned that "Fresh new
> smell, Frank FM".  All music, no ads or announcements, just the liner
> after every few songs.  I have checked every station on 1310 and 97.1
> along the east coast out to Ohio and Tennessee, but I am still coming
> up empty.  Google is coming up blank.  Every possibility so far has
> hit a dead end.  It's getting frustrating!  Still need help!  Signal
> is not strong but is steady, fading in and out regularly.

Frank FM is a "branding slogan" used by some stations belonging to Nassau broadcasting.  There is a station search area on their website.  I did a search for an AM 3130, but it did not yield any results for one of their stations on that frequency.  You might send them an e-mail and see if you can get an answer to your quesry.  Here's their website:

http://www.nassaubroadcasting.com/

73,

J.D. Stephens
jds1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Primary)