From: Guy Atkins <dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Help (off topic)
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 17 August, 2009, 4:03 PM

Hi Barry,

I use www.mediafire.com for hosting the files referenced from my Perseus SDR
blog, and I'm very happy with it. I use the low cost "Pro" version, but the
free service should fit your needs. This service was rated very highly by PC
Magazine as the best of the file hosting services. The interface is
non-technical and you can easily share links for files and folders.

The free service of www.mediafire.com allows file sizes up to 1 GB.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA