Re: [IRCA] What's Up With WTMC-1380 lately?

Re: [IRCA] What's Up With WTMC-1380 lately?

WTMC cant raise it's power past 520 Watts or change their antenna pattern at
all without an application and subsequent grant with the FCC, so that
probably didnt happen.

it's very likely they could've put in a new transmitter, audio processor or
ground system.. all which would've improved the signal.

If they are booming in at night, it simkply means they may not have powered
down.

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.