Re: [IRCA] Correction to July 12 Grayland DU Log

Re: [IRCA] Correction to July 12 Grayland DU Log

Hi Again Derek,

Thanks once more for your interest in the Grayland MP3's, and also the
traveling 8' PVC loop.

I'll send you a photo of the loop (with its size making its creator look
small), and also MP3's of 4RN-792, Tahiti-738 (mixing with Aussie co-channel
2NR  in Grafton) and a local-like ID from KPUA-670 in Hilo, Hawaii.

Grayland would be quite a drive from the bay area, but the places  probably
couldn't be more different. The Grayland Motel has many rooms for  around
$65 per night, and the owner (Mike) is very friendly to radio fanatics
desiring to place large antennas on the property overnight.

73, Gary

In a message dated 7/16/2009 3:53:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,