Re: [IRCA] 640 ethic religous station

I suppose this is possible, but personally I really doubt it.  The Alaskans are simply not heard very often in the summer, even from my cottage on the Queen Charlottes.  I think Bruce's theory makes a lot more  sense.  I sure haven't heard Hindi music from Alaska in the past.  I suppose a NPR station could play something like that, though. I do think the IF frequency is 455 kHz on the eton e100....Walt