[IRCA] New QSL! CA MW #100

I just returned from a trip to AZ and found a v/l in the mail from KVEN Ventura CA 1450 kHz. Thanks to Mike Sanburn for the v/s info. California station #100 verified. GY verie #17.

Includes a verie from local KFI from my Michigan listening days. I still need to get a verie from them for reception here in CA.
Doesn't include call changes or TIS/HAR stations.

Martin