Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Tecsun PL-300WT DSP-enhanced Ultralight Radio-- Amazing Performance

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Tecsun PL-300WT DSP-enhanced Ultralight Radio-- Amazing Performance

Gary - you didn't mention if this unit was well-aligned when you received it - unlike many of the Sony models.

My biggest problem with the SRF-59 and even more so the DT200vx is the marginal selectivity in areas with lots of signals.

Overcoming that plus adding LW would really be a treat.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id