[IRCA] Clear recording of 1710 station?

Hello group,

Does anyone have a clear recording of the station on 1710 kHz?  I sent Mauno a recording of my reception,
but it was hard for Mauno to get any good information out the the recording.  He lives in Finland and might be
able to get some information on the Russian source of programming.  Top of the hour would be great or any
good recording.  The only antenna I have to aim North is the Kiwa loop.  Would appreciate if a recording could
be e-mailed to Mauno and myself.  Thanks for the help.

 "Mauno Ritola" <Mauno.Ritola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA

Mauno