[IRCA] 1710 and report from Milano

I've been following this thread with interest. I'm a bit too far away to get them. I was just thinking that a pirate station would not have the resources to generate 24 hour a day programming that this station does. What are the chances they are relaying the Internet feed of some station in Russia?

Congratulations, fellas!  Great sleuthing.  Im over here in Milan, Italy.  I am 99% sure that this is not a Russian feed from anything from Russia.  Unlike what was earlier reported, Russia indeed is a very Christian country, as long as its Russian Orthodox.  Protestant denominations are tolerated up to a point, but that is all.  The quality of these programs suggest an American location, and perhaps it is being relayed on satellite.  Id love to get a QSL....kind of like a talking house!  Ciao from Milano for now (spent a great day along the shores of Lake Como...spectacular).  DXd as well for a while last night using the highly modified Eton e100 with great results.  Theres very little to hear on AM during the day, whilst at night the band is alive with virtually every channel in some language or three.  1215 was fun...I was expecting Absolute Radio, but instead theres quite a het and the dominant is VORWS in English (all this around 21 UTC).  Had I the stamina, Id love to !
 try for more distant (ie NAm) much later at night, or perhaps waking up early.  As it was I monitored to just around midnight local time.  Great stuff...lots of AA, GG and esp French broadcasts.  DRM on several channels at the upper end too.  Take care!