From: "Steve Ratzlaff" <steveratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 5:22:25 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1710 (still there 1220 utc)

Thanks, Dennis for your efforts!
I'm up again at 1130 utc, signal is there, predawn light; 1215 utc, signal
is there--still best on my big terminated corner loop favoring north (but
hears 1566 Korea and 1575 Thailand well too....). Heavy splatter from 1700.
1710 has the usual infrequent fadeup to poor level for 10 seconds then back
to nothing or mumbling. Top of hour came and went, no change in the talking.
1207 had a brief change to some short music, then talking again. Does not
seem like a commercial station. Fadeup to weak, 1220 utc/5:20a.m. PDT.
Different person talking/preaching now, a man.
Steve
NE Oregon