Re: [IRCA] CFWH-570 Whitehorse YT applies to move to FM

Re: [IRCA] CFWH-570 Whitehorse YT applies to move to FM

Patrick

I have heard CFWH several times at Grayland on northwestern Beverages. I make a point to check 570 on DXpeditions as a possible indication of good Alaskan or TP openings. It has been known to dominate when northern conditions are really good.

I logged CKRW-610 once in the early 70s at signoff under KFRC. KONA and the Canadians signed off every night back then, which made it possible to hear the Yukon station. Even so, I think I was incredibly lucky to have heard them.

Bruce

Patrick Martin wrote:
Mike,

Yes 610 was a real toughie with 2,000 feet going N/NNW, but CFWH was
logged a couple of times. Once with the NW EWE in recent years.
73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager