Re: [IRCA] DX Tip for WDXR

I guess I'm going to have to turn the Drake on again to try for this one. Wonder if they'll follow their past performance: 6 months on the air, 6 years off the air?

Don K.

Patrick Martin wrote:
1070    KRAM     OR, West Klamath, good on top of KNX with Nostaliga
format, inst. version of Born Free followed by "Nostaiga at its' finest,
1070, KRAM West Klamath" at 2304 EDT 5/18. New. (PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager