[IRCA] Antenna adjustment

I did some adjusting of of the NE EWE pot the other day and I found a
nll on 560 to be interesting, nulling KPQ Wenatchee WA, which is in the
NE direction! Go fiqure... I found last night Prince Rupert mixing with
Kodiak. Neither were strong, but considering how late it is in the
season, I am a bit surprised. As usual KFQD was tearing up KXL.  Those
EWE antennas are always a surprise one how well they do here along the
coast, considering their size.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin