Re: [IRCA] New PAL AM Radio Guide Released

Re: [IRCA] New PAL AM Radio Guide Released

> Many thanks to Bruce for his regular updates to this #1 reference for TP
> medium wave DXers! This has been THE reference to use for many years now.

I hope that we will see the Excel file version of PAL incorporated into
Willi Passmann's excellent database compilation sometime. PAL is the
"missing link" in Willi's fine collection of databases (Euro. MW Guide,
EIBI, Nagoya List, USA-KOJE, USA-Niven, and nine others) that allow
one-click tuning of frequencies and track tuning (following) as the Perseus
receiver is tuned. Info is at: http://www.radio-portal.org/sdr.html under
SDR Software > Frequency Databases.

Thanks again to Bruce for his time and effort. I'd be lost on DXpeditions
without the latest PAL!

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
www.perseus-sdr.blogspot.com