[IRCA] WRNI-1290 IBOC off

As I tuned past 1290 tonight, I noticed local WRNI had their HD Radio off.
First time I've seen that in a long time.  I hope it's permanent.  They also
did sound a lot better.  Full 10KHz bandwidth.  Maybe on a backup
transmitter.

I think I'll call them tomorrow and compliment them on their better audio.
(grin)

Will also check for it later...

Craig Healy
Providence, RI