[IRCA] North American Buyer Run on Tecsun R9012 Analog Ultralight

[IRCA] North American Buyer Run on Tecsun R9012 Analog Ultralight

Hello All,

Apparently a scramble has begun among American and Canadian customers to
purchase the outstanding Tecsun R9012 AM-FM-SW analog Ultralight radio
(retailing for $9.95 plus shipping on eBay), with an unknown USA vendor
purchasing the entire wholesale stock of the eBay seller "tquchina" (as  mentioned
in the forwarded message below).

Having been personally responsible for launching the Sony SRF-T615 retail
price into the stratosphere (because of my 2008 Shootout recommendations), I
 strongly recommend that interested DXers secure one of these astonishing
bargain  models promptly, before the Chinese sellers catch on to the stampede.

The R9012 not only has good sensitivity and selectivity, but has
astonishing nulling ability-- all with an actual round tuning knob. The FM and  ten
SW bands are a bonus.

73, Gary DeBock

Hello Gary,

Really many thanks for your so nice email response here.

For the R-9012 radio, there was a wholesale customer from US bought  the
all stock already, and so far we have not got the new order from the
manufacturer yet (they are not 7x24 manufacture the R-9012 radio), so this  may will
takes more time for us to get the new order, and we will keep you  in
updated as soon as it is ready, sorry for the inconvenience by this  case.

If you have any questions or help needed, please kindly feel free to  let
us know, thank you.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
-Tao Qu

**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219799634x1201361008/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B214133440%3B36002254%3Bj)