Re: [IRCA] Micronesian Heatwave 1557?

I believe 1557 Heatwave is gone. I tried to contact them a couple years
ago and no listing for them. Someone told me they were silent. I had
sent a couple snail mail reports to him, but never got a reply.   I used
to catch them on occasion after 0800 or 0900 UTC. They played non stop
pops, but the night I caught them well, they were taking dedications to
listeners.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin