Re: [IRCA] Wi-Fi legality (OT)

Scott,

I have thought of that. But more and more people around here have
switched from cable to Dish or Direct. About the time I get set up,
someone will drop cable. Plus people don't seem to stay here for more
than a few years. I have been out here for 28 years now. The chances of
someone complaining is slim to none, plus most around here have no
computers. Again, where is it coming from? and how would anyone know who
or where the person is that is picking it up? I would think they would
be "in the dark" as much as I am? And again, if the person contacted me,
I would gladly help pay his/her bill. I just don't want the RF.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager