Re: [IRCA] New Hawaiian heard

Mike,

Unfortunately Hawaiian cx are not what they once were. Bring back the
lte 70s to the mid 80s DU conditions where Hawaiians were all over the
dial night after night. If we ever get those conditions back, many more
Hawaiians will be heard.  I don't hear tons of them here any longer
either. KPUA, KAOI, KGU, KUAI, KNUI are the most common these days,
followed by KUMU and KQNG. They just don't have the "punch" they used to
have.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin