Re: [IRCA] [Bulk] Re: Kaito WRX911 AM-FM-SW Ultralight-- A Real Tiny Wonder

Re: [IRCA] [Bulk] Re: Kaito WRX911 AM-FM-SW Ultralight-- A Real Tiny Wonder

D1028Gary@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Paul,
I have no fewer than four Tecsun R9012 models on the way from China-- two bright yellow ones from "tquchina," and two black ones from "dpmega," all of them purchased on eBay. One of the reasons for the delay of the 2009 Ultralight Shootout is to give all of these little analog wonders a thorough investigation, alignment, and performance check (as I did the Kaito WRX911), prior to the final Shootout judgement.
73, Gary
Gary........You're Killing Me Man!!!!!!! Ya just gotta keep finding all these Great ULR Deals eh?????? I need more of these Things like a Kick in the Head.....but they are Soooooooo Much Fun, and at this Crazy Price I just can't resist!!!

I just Ordered One of these Bright Yellow Dudes from tquchina.......and also have one of the Tecsun R-911's on the way as well!!

I'm so desperate to hear New Stations........I'm resorting to using ANALOG ULR's ordered from CHINA now!! AHHAHHAA Save Me Lord!!

Hey it's all Great Fun...and the only way to get outta this Recession is to Spend Money and make the World solvent again!!!!

And luckily I ordered mine BEFORE the PRICE goes WACKY!!!!!! HAHHAHHA......

73...ROB.

Robert S. Ross VA3SW
London, Ontario CANADA