From: D1028Gary@xxxxxxx <D1028Gary@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Kaito WRX911 AM-FM-SW Ultralight-- A Real Tiny Wonder
To: DAVID.HASCALL@xxxxxxxx, irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, March 16, 2009, 5:03 PM

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response. The eBay seller "dpmega" had at least one
Tecsun
R911 model available before I posted my message about the Kaito WRX911 to all
the groups, but I'm not surprised that somebody snatched it up right away
:>)

Anyway, the newer equivalent Tecsun R9012 model (with an extra  Shortwave
band) is available from "dpmega" at the same price (under $20
including
shipping), and also from the seller "tquchina," at just a little
higher cost. These
should satisfy any budget-minded analog DXer looking for  superb Ultralight DX.

73, Gary

In a message dated 3/16/2009 10:58:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,